Spring has sprung. Time to hussle your ass and get those legs summer ready.
1. Dry Brush
When it comes to the common exfoliating scrubs on the market, I’m not a fan. Sugar and salt scrubs exfoliate the palms of your hands (quite uncomfortably) more than they do your actual body, and then the rest of it ends up down the drain. If you’re using a scrub with silicone beads in it, you’re being very unkind to fish and the environment.
Why Dry Brush?
Here’s How To Do It:
I recommend a natural or jute loofah pad (instead of a brush). While in the palm of your hand, the pad forms to your skin better, thus covering a bigger area. Plus, it has just the right texture for scrubbing comfortably, yet effectively while allowing you to apply the right amount of pressure. The Body Benefits Loofah pictured below can be purchased at Ulta. Any similar loofah will do the trick.
2. Moisturize with Nourishing Body Oil
Why body oil and not lotion? A natural body oil is going to give your legs a much smoother texture and healthy sheen that a lotion just can't do. And if you dry brushed, you'll enjoy feeling it glide over your new, baby soft skin!
3. Add Resistance To Your Workout
If you want quicker, more effective results to your health and fitness goals, just doing cardio isn't enough. Add some resistance or strength training and in about 2 weeks, you'll see what I mean. You don't need a gym membership or expensive equipment to achieve this either. You can do it right at home. Here's a great, quick workout to get you started on sculpting your legs:
And Now for the GIVEAWAY! . . .
* Two lucky winners will receive a large MBeze Natural Body Oil + 1 Loofah to help achieve great legs and smooth skin! Here's how to enter:
1. In the comments below, tell us which scent you'd like to win.
2. If you're not already on our Exclusive Email List, sign up now! You must be on our email list to win.
3. Enter by Saturday, March 28. The winners will be announced Sunday!
That's it! But we're not done yet.